Plums Stacked

"Plums Stacked"
6 X 6
Oil on Hardboard

SOLD!
I wanted to take advantage of the beautiful plums I bought at the store so I stacked them up for a still life painting.  They are so beautiful with their regal purple color and the dusty gray blue.

Here is how it might look framed.
 I have this frame available for purchase if interested.



Contact me if you are interested in this painting.  You can also see more of my available paintings HERE. Or, to see other paintings available at auction simply search Karla Uphoff in Art on eBay.  Auctions start at just 1¢. 

Comments

  1. Love the dynamic composition and the colours are beautiful,you've captured the coating on the plums perfectly!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Feel free to leave a comment!

Popular Posts