Giving For Gavin

"Cherries and Pewter" 5 x 7
SOLD!


100% of the winning bid amount for this painting "Cherries and Pewter" will be donated to GivingForGavin to help defray the cost of cancer treatments for this young man. He is fighting the same cancer that took our son Gabe from us nine years ago.  Although it has been nine long years and I feel like I am a different person now, I feel that I have never quite figured out how to be this new person that I have become.

 Please consider getting the bidding started. Free shipping to the US.

Thanks!

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Giving4Gavin/338573079530200

http://www.dailypaintworks.com/buy/auction/161892

Comments

  1. Karla, What a beautiful painting for a wonderful cause. I'm so sorry to hear that you went through such a sad time. How can you ever be the same person? But it is wonderful to be painting to help others. So touched by that. Peace to you my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A special painting. Your story made me sad. My true sympathy. We lost a son too and you are right. A new person emerges.
    I cannot afford what the bidding has gone to but i would like to donate to Giving for Gavin
    I hope following the link will take me to an address.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Feel free to leave a comment!

Popular Posts