Blue Bird and Lilacs

"Blue Bird and Lilacs
16" X 20"
Oil on Wrapped Canvas

It has been a while since I have painted an oil painting.  There were some family matters that needed my attention.  It felt so good to have my brush in hand again.  This painting is rather large at 16 X 20.  I hope you like it.

Oh, and by the way.  The winner of the KitchenAide Mixer was Terri S in Pennsylvania.  Congratulations Terri!  She told me that winning the mixer made her month.

Here is how today's painting might look framed.





Visit my Daily Paintworks Gallery.  HERE 

 Visit my website   KarlaUphoff.com

Comments

  1. WOW!! Karla,I love the lilacs and those apples!!This is a wonderful painting,welcome back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely picture the colours are great against the dark background, reminds me of an old treasured painting, beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow your paintings are really great! I will ome back for sure :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Feel free to leave a comment!

Popular Posts