New Auction

Heavy Jug with Fruit
8 X 10
Oil on Panel

Bid Here

SOLD!

I have been away from painting for a while now and I have to say I have enjoyed the break.  It has been fun to do a little quilting and to get my head up and take a look around at other things in my life.  I have started work on a new still life so hopefully I will have new art to share in the near future.

In the meantime.......

This painting which was completed in 2011 is now up for auction at Daily Paintworks.  100% of the proceeds will go to support a hospice home in Penfield NY called the Shepherd Home.  I met the director of this home by playing Words With Friends on my computer.  We have become somewhat of pen pals and are enjoying getting to know each other.  We both have 3 children and 10 grandchildren.  How cool is that !?

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog and would you please consider getting the bidding started for this painting?  It starts at just $5.00.

Karla

Comments

  1. Nice Paint work. As an artist, i loved this. Keep doing such great things

    Regards
    Praveen
    CEO, KWP International Events

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Feel free to leave a comment!

Popular Posts