New Auction




Yesterday I was sitting and looking out the window and saw a G in the clouds. I thought to myself, well, it could be a C but just as I thought it the tail wrapped around and formed a perfect G.

It felt like it was God's way of saying that He knew I was especially thinking about Gabe during this time of year. Even though our wonderful family has grown to 18 beautiful people this year, I still miss Gabe.

The painting below is being auctioned off in memory of Gabe. 100% of the proceeds will go to St Jude's St. Jude Children's Research Hospital. They do wonderful work there and don't charge families a single penny for the care of their children. The auction starts at just $5.00. Please consider getting the auction started.

Thanks and Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to one and all!





Persimmon on Doily

Bid Here



Comments

Popular Posts