Psalm 46:10 is talking about letting God do it all.

Things I used to believe about God that now I believe were incorrect.
.
.for women only*

Psalm 46:10. Be still and know that I am God.
This is a message that I have personally received from God. I thought it meant to sit back and do nothing and let God handle the situation. Now I have a different view.
I was listening to The Biblical Nutritionist, Annette Reeder and she had a guest Dr on her YouTube channel (link below). One thing he said really caught my attention.
He said (Paraphrasing) When you get the diagnosis of cancer, do not run to get your port put in or to schedule your first chemo session, Be still before God and let the Holy Spirit direct you.
Wow!
This has given me a whole different perspective of what "be still" means. It doesn't mean do nothing. It means wait for the Lord to direct my path. There may be a lot that He wants me to do; but by His way and not my own way.
I am so thankful that I have a Living God that interacts with me. No other faith view can claim that.
If you have not received Christ as your Savior, you can do that today. Pray a prayer to God and repent of your sins which have separated you from Him, and believe into the saving grace of Jesus Christ. Jesus is the ONLY way to make things right with God.
May God bless you,
Karla
Here is a link to the interview.
* Scripture is clear that as a woman I cannot teach or have authority over any man.
I am thankful to Bible teachers, especially my husband Dale, who have helped me understand God's Word better. ~ Karla

Comments

Popular Posts