Bartlett

Bartlett
5 x 7
Oil on Hardboard

SOLD!
Finally getting back to feeling like painting again.  Being sick for such a long time took a lot out of me.  I painted a different painting yesterday and just wasn't happy with it so I scraped it all off.  When I mixed the scraped off paint it made a lovely gray color.  That little spark got me excited about seeing what I could do with that color.  New fruit from the store and I was off!

Here is how it might look framed.


Contact me if you are interested in this painting.  You can also see more of my available paintings HERE. Or, to see other paintings available at auction simply search Karla Uphoff in Art on Ebay.  Auctions start at just one cent!~

Comments

  1. Sometimes thats all need,that spark! Lovely grey background compliments the green so well! Sorry to hear you've been ill.I hope you're feeling better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Azra, these colors are so harmonious. Very pretty! I'm glad that you're feeling better now. Take care, okay?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job for this one. I'm loving it and I like pears too !
    Nice colors and background.
    Bye. Sam

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Feel free to leave a comment!

Popular Posts