All In The Family

"All In The Family"

5 x 7
Oil on Hardboard
SOLD!

Here is another eggplant painting from the beautiful eggplants I bought at the Master Gardener sale last weekend.  I just couldn't resist them.  They are so wonderful in their own separate ways.

Here is how this painting might look framed.


For my artist friends:

I used a limited palette for this painting.  Ultra-marine blue, Alizarin Crimson, Yellow Ochre, Cad Yellow Light and black and white.  I mixed all of the various colors together to make the color of the background.



Contact me if you are interested in this painting.  You can also see more of my available paintings HERE. Or, to see other paintings available at auction simply search Karla Uphoff in Art on eBay  Auctions start at just 1¢. 



Here are what some of my buyers  (and repeat buyers) are saying  about my art:
“Stunning! Never dissapoints!”
“BEAUTIFUL! Love lilacs and these are fantastic! A+++ Thanks!
“Gorgeous as always! Beautiful, quality work! Fast shipping, packaged well.”

Popular Posts