Help For Oklahoma





The Potter  8 X 10 Oil on Panel


I have been so saddened by the devastation in Oklahoma.  The loss of life and an estimated 13,000 homes destroyed.  It is just so over-whelming.  I cannot image what these people are going through.

I have decided to try and do something to try and help - even if just a little.

I am offering the above painting at auction at Daily Paintworks with a starting bid of only $1.00.  All of the money made in the sale of the painting will go to help those in need.  I will also match dollar for dollar (up to $350.00) the highest bid on the painting.  All money will go to the Red Cross.

Comments

  1. This is such a wonderful painting that anyone would be proud to own! You are so generous to donate this !!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Feel free to leave a comment!

Popular Posts