God has Blinded the Jews From Seeing Jesus as Savior

 God has blinded the Jews from seeing Jesus as Savior so the Gentiles may come in.



Things I used to believe about God that now I believe were incorrect.

.

.for women only*


Groundwork.


I believe God's word is infallible.   2 Tim 3:16. "All scripture is God breathed."  My church may teach something different.  I may disagree with God.  But in the end, His Word stands.


It is impossible for God to tell a lie.  Hebrews 6:18.  If I believe scripture is saying two opposite things, then I have misunderstood scripture or it was poorly translated/transcribed.


Now to today's "past misunderstanding of scripture". 


Romans 11:25


For I do not want you, brothers, to be ignorant of this mystery (lest you be wise in yourselves), that hardness has come upon Israel in part, until the fullness of the Gentiles comes in;


There, you have it.  Hardness has come upon Israel.


I first was exposed to a different interpretation of this when I watched a sermon by our Christian friend in South Africa brother Carel-J Rischmuller of Still Bay Baptist Church.


Perhaps rather than to form an argument here I will post the link to the sermon.


Some quick thoughts though.  I always have thoughts.  Just ask Dale 😉


● God desires that ALL would be saved.  For God so loved the [whole] world [not just the people of Israel) that He sent His Son that who-so-ever believes in Him shall be saved.


●Jesus said I am the way and the truth and the life.  No one comes to the Father but by Me.


●Israel was formed as a nation to bring in the Savior Jesus Christ.  Once Christ was born, submitted to death on the cross, was ressurected from the dead, and ascended into Heaven, the job of the nation of Israel was complete.  Praise God!


●It should be noted that God allowed the temple in Israel to be destroyed in AD 70.


●Jews need Jesus just like we do.  We should be witnessing to them and praying for them.


Here is the link to the video.  God bless.


https://youtu.be/7EbtR0YszdI?si=sRWtjti7Wu8Jn1dH


If you have not received Christ as your Savior, you can do that today.  Pray a prayer to God and repent of your sins which have separated you from Him, and believe into the saving grace of Jesus Christ.  Jesus is the ONLY way to make things right with God.


Karla


*  Scripture is clear that as a woman I cannot teach or have  authority over any man.


I am thankful to Bible teachers, especially my husband Dale, who have helped me understand God's Word better. Karla

Comments

Popular Posts