We Need You in Church!

 If you can manage going to the grocery store, it is likely you can handle going to church.





For women only*


Watching a church service on-line is no substitute for attending church in person.   If you need assistance, try calling your church office.


Hebrew : 24,25  "And let us

consider how we may spur one

another on toward love and good

deeds, 25 not giving up meeting

together, as some are in the habit

of doing, but encouraging one

another--and all the more as you

see the Day approaching."


John 4:14: “But whoever drinks of the water that I will give him shall never thirst; but the water that I will give him will become in him a well of water …"


"Your words were found and I ate them, and your words became to me a joy and the delight of my heart" Jer 15:16


Psalm 119 : 103. "How sweet are Your words to my taste, Sweeter than honey to my mouth!"


I realize nor everyone can make it to church.  God bless you if you can't.  Enjoy your on-line service.


 God bless you if you can.


Hope to see you next week!


* Scripture is clear that as a woman I am not to teach men or have authority over any man.

Comments

Popular Posts