Bargain Apples II

"Bargain Apples"
5 X 7
Oil on Panel






Of the over 100 paintings that I have sold, there is only one that I really wish I had kept for myself.  It was the painting Bargain Apples.  There was just something about that painting that I really liked.  So yesterday, I asked myself Why not paint it again?  So I did.  This painting was painted using a whole different style than the first one.


Here is how today's painting might look framed.


Be sure to sign up to receive my monthly newsletter so you don't miss out on getting the latest updates from Karla Uphoff Fine Art.

  Visit my Daily Paintworks Gallery.  HERE

 Visit my website   KarlaUphoff.com 


Comments

  1. WOW!! This is even better than the original! I love the colours on the apples and the plastic wrapping looks so real!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a painting to be proud of a real keeper.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Feel free to leave a comment!

Popular Posts