The Black Vase

"The Black Vase"
6 X 6
Oil on Hardboard

SOLD!

I went to a local flea market for the first time a couple weeks' ago and fell in love with a black jug.  It had so much texture and character.  It was what I had been looking for for months.  Only one problem.  It was $40.00.  Second problem.  My husband was with me.  So I didn't get it.  But I did get an outstanding statue of a metal horse that I think weighs at least five pounds.  It is simply beautiful.  I am going to have to take my time with that one and really plan out a large painting.

In the meantime.  I found this black vase at a garage sale for $2.00.  Not too shabby eh?  I kinda like it.

Here is how it might look framed.


Contact me if you are interested in this painting.  You can also see more of my available paintings HERE. Or, to see other paintings available at auction simply search Karla Uphoff in Art on eBay.   Auctions start at just 1¢. 

Comments

Popular Posts