Three Cherries

"Three Cherries"
 4" X 5"
Oil on Hardboard

SOLD!

While out with my friend to celebrate my birthday, we stopped at a local fruit and vegetable market.  I bought a bag of these large sweet cherries.  The are the sweetest cherries I have ever eaten!  After I finish painting them I am going to try dehydrating them to use in my granola recipe.

Here is how this painting might look framed.




Contact me if you are interested in this painting.  You can also see more of my available paintings HERE. Or, to see other paintings available at auction simply search Karla Uphoff in Art on eBay.   Auctions start at just 1¢. 

Comments

  1. Hi Karla,
    Cherries are one of my favorite subjects to paint and to see in paintings! Very nice! They almost dance! ~ Lori

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wonder what artist paint do you use? I am a big watercolor girl myself but I am looking to switch to oil and have been shopping around. Beautiful again!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Feel free to leave a comment!

Popular Posts