Strawberries and Blue Jar

Strawberries and Blue Jar
6 X 6
Oil on Hardboard

 
I hope all of you caught in this heat wave are finding ways to stay cool.  It was 101 degrees in the shade of the porch here yesterday.  It looks like some places are even going to be hotter than that today.  It is so sad to see the devastation from the wildfires again this year.  This is surely going to be a tough summer for many.

I found this little jar while out garage sale-ing this week.  It is very similar in weight and looks to my favorite coffee mug.  The strawberries were bought for a baby shower I was to put on this Sunday for my sister's grand-baby.  But as babies are likely to do, the little fella decided to come four weeks early and arrived in the middle of the night.  Momma and baby are both doing well.

Here is how it might look framed.


Contact me if you are interested in this painting.  You can also see more of my available paintings HERE. Or, to see other paintings available at auction simply search Karla Uphoff in Art on eBay.   Auctions start at just 1¢. 



Here are what some of my buyers  (and repeat buyers) are saying  about my art:
“Stunning! Never dissapoints!”
“BEAUTIFUL! Love lilacs and these are fantastic! A+++ Thanks!
“Gorgeous as always! Beautiful, quality work! Fast shipping, packaged well.”

Comments

  1. What a gorgeous jar and you did a beautiful job of painting it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your site is really good and the posts are just wonderful. Thank you and keep doing your great work.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Feel free to leave a comment!

Popular Posts