Sweet Cherries in Handmade White Pot

"Sweet Cherries in Handmade White Pot"
5 X 5
Oil on Hardboard

SOLD!

This little painting was fun to do.  The handmade pot was quite irregular in shape so I thought I would straighten it up a bit as I thought most people would look at it and think I had gotten it wrong.

Here is how this painting might look framed.






Contact me if you are interested in this painting.  You can also see more of my available paintings HERE. Or, to see other paintings available at auction simply search Karla Uphoff in Art on eBay.   Auctions start at just 1¢.



Here are what some of my buyers  (and repeat buyers) are saying  about my art:
“Stunning! Never dissapoints!”
“BEAUTIFUL! Love lilacs and these are fantastic! A+++ Thanks!
“Gorgeous as always! Beautiful, quality work! Fast shipping, packaged well.”

Comments

Popular Posts