And the Winner IS!!!



I have done very little painting this week and a whole lot of babysitting my grand kids.  But I surely can't complain.  I love spending time with them.  There is nothing more important to me than family.  I'm hoping to get some more painting in next week. 

In the meantime.........

Congratulations to Nan!!!  She is the winner of the drawing for the free "thank you" painting to celebrate Life on the Flip Side's milestones. (see here).

Thanks again to everyone who has stopped by my blog, commented and followed me.  I'm looking forward to another good year of painting and reading what you all are up to.

Karla

Comments

  1. Lucky Nan! I think this is a gorgeous painting, Karla!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes!! Nan is lucky...I was hoping to win.Oh well never mind,I can always enjoy your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my, I just returned from being away and I'm stunned! Can't believe I won, wow, thank you! I will email you Karla with my info.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Feel free to leave a comment!

Popular Posts