Time For Pumpkins

Mini Pumpkin
4 X 4
Oil on hardboard

SOLD!
Pumpkins are one of my favorite things.  I think I've said that before, but it's true.  I just love their shape, although, they aren't necessarily easy to paint.  Not sure why.  I did this little mini and then I did this colored pencil one this morning.

Colored Pencil Pumpkin
11 X 14
I've had grandkids 4 out of the last 5 days so it has not been easy to find time to get out the oil paints.  So, I did this one while my grand-daughter made her own picture this morning.  It's kind of fun to work in a different medium from time to time.  I think that makes five pumpkin art pieces.  Maybe I'll do just one more.....



Here is how Mini Pumpkin might look framed.



To purchase this painting or to see more of my available art, go to my on-line gallery at Daily Paintworks or my Available Paintings Page, or contact me directly kuphoff59@gmail.com

Comments

Popular Posts