Fiskars

Fiskars
5 X 7
Oil on hardboard
Just something simple tonight to get the painting juices flowing again.  This was laying on the table next to my painting set-up.  When I have my 3 year old grand-daughter she likes to sit next to my while I paint and do "crafty" things.  One of her favorite is to cut up pretty colored paper and then glue stick it to a large piece of paper.  By the way, don't you just love Fiskar scissors?  I know I do!  We have had some for over 10 years and they still cut great.  And as a bonus it says USA on them.  Don't see that too often.

On another note; I have decided that I am going to go with e-bay exclusively to sell my art.  There is no monthly fee, there is great traffic there and there are some protections in place for sellers.  I am still doing my one cent starting bids if you want to check out my art there.  Anytime you can just search karla uphoff in art and see what I have available.

Here is how it might look framed

Comments

  1. I like the composition Karla,it reminds me when my daughter was little and wanted my paint and brushes not baby ones!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Feel free to leave a comment!

Popular Posts