Pear in Antique Crate

Pear in Antique Crate
5 X 7
Oil on Hardboard
I found this old antique crate in the basement last week.  It has a lot of character and some nice "peek-a-boo" holes.  I knew that it was going to be a feature in some upcoming paintings.  I also found this big juicy pear at my in-laws on Sunday.  Presto! My first antique crate painting.

Here is how it might look framed


To purchase this painting or to see more of my available art, go to my on-line gallery at Daily Paintworks or my Available Paintings Page, or contact me directly kuphoff59@gmail.com

Comments

  1. I love the light on the pear and the textures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Azra!

    Note to all: I have lost my ability to update my blog. Hopefully this will be resolved soon. Karla

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Feel free to leave a comment!

Popular Posts