Building Blocks

Building Blocks
5 x 7
Oil on hardboard
Special note:  Several of my paintings on e-bay are ending Monday night 12/5/2011 with starting bids of just one penny!!  Check them out!

My boys spent hours upon hours playing with these blocks when they were little.  Sometimes the best toys are the simplest ones.

Here is how it might look framed


Contact me if you are interested in this painting.  You can also see more of my available paintings HERE. Or, to see other paintings available at auction simply search Karla Uphoff in Art on Ebay

Comments

  1. There's a nice abstract feel to this composition,and yes the simplest toys are the best.
    I wish you the best of luck with your ebay venture.I'm sure you'll do very well!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Feel free to leave a comment!

Popular Posts