Lilly Pads

Lilly Pads
5 x 7
Oil on hardboard

SOLD!


This is the painting I did last night at Tracey Frugoli's class. It was work on your own painting night.  I have had this photo of my sister's pond garden for some time.  My goal last night was to paint with more texture and expression.  Tracey's class has really been helpful to me with lots of great tips. ( like using baby wipes to clean paint off my hands).  Anyway, Tracy helped me to understand that a stiffer brush will make it easier to provide texture.  So I bought one and Walla!  It did make a great deal of difference.  Thanks Tracey!

Here is how it might look framed

Contact me if you are interested in this painting.  You can also see more of my available paintings HERE. Or, to see other paintings available at auction simply search Karla Uphoff in Art on Ebay

Comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Feel free to leave a comment!

Popular Posts