Winter Harvest

Winter Harvest
11 x 14
Oil on Canvas
I went shopping today to use a couple of my gift cards from Christmas.  First stop was to get a new gallon of odorless paint thinner and then to the grocery store for some still life items.  I have had this vase for quite some time but hesitated to paint it because I thought it would be too difficult.  I'm glad I didn't chicken out today.  I really like how this painting turned out.  I was inspired by Daniel Keys' work.  He is a very talented artist.  There are some great looking teaching DVD's Here.  Daniel has a few there and you can watch a few minutes of each as an introduction.  I am saving my pennies so I can get one.


Here is how it might look framed



Contact me if you are interested in this painting.  You can also see more of my available paintings HERE. Or, to see other paintings available at auction simply search Karla Uphoff in Art on Ebay

Comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Feel free to leave a comment!

Popular Posts