Shoes for the Wedding

Shoes for the Wedding
5 x 7
 Oil on Hardboard
SOLD!

My niece is going to a wedding soon and these are the shoes she bought for the event.  I thought they were worthy of being painted.  Who knew shoes could be so sexy?  Not that I would even attempt to wear them.  I would probably break my neck.

On another note:  While trolling through the web I came across this site that lists artists who teach.  There are quite a few of them and the majority don't have blogs so they were new to me.  Some really great art.

Here is how it might look framed



Contact me if you are interested in this painting.  You can also see more of my available paintings HERE. Or, to see other paintings available at auction simply search Karla Uphoff in Art on Ebay

Comments

  1. Love the detail on the heals! I totally agree,I don't think I could stand on them let alone walk!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Feel free to leave a comment!

Popular Posts