Blog Find of the Week

Struttin' His Stuff
9 x 12
SOLD

I didn't get a lot of painting done this week due mostly by having to endure two solid weeks of cloudy weather.  Cloudy days take a toll on my emotional state.  Add to that the fact that I have not been following my "Mood Cure" diet closely - depression set in.  I am feeling much better now with 2 days of sunshine and several more forcast for next week.

I read a LOT of blogs every week.  Stuffing in as much art information and learning as I can get.  I thought I would share my top find for the week with you here.  This week I came across "Learning to See" a blog by Paul Foxton.  It has been some great reading.  I am just plowing my way through his back-blogs.  So far I have especially enjoyed reading "Winter Chrisanthemums" a step-by-step of his process for a beautiful painting.  Check it out for yourself!

Comments

  1. I will do just that. Thanks Karla! And by the way, I must be a weirdo of the highest order. I lived in Tacoma area of WA for 12 years and the overcast and rain never gets to me. I prefer it to the blindingly sunny days that tend to give me headaches and hurt my eyes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting how we are all different. I love the warm sunshine! Hubby likes the cold.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Feel free to leave a comment!

Popular Posts