Tomatello

Tomatello
4 x 4
Oil on hardboard


A friend at the hospital where I volunteer told me that she really likes the produce at the local Meijer store so I thought I would go and check it out.  Oh my!!  There were isles and isles of beautiful fruits and vegetables.  So I loaded up my cart with wonderful things to eat er....paint.

I determined that I should paint the most perishable items first, but this tomatello was so intriguing that I had to paint it first.  It was a challenge to get the papery husk to look right.  I will probably give it another go.  Now maybe I should paint one of the roses before they wilt.

Comments

  1. Gorgeous colors on the husk and they open to display that luscious tomatillo beneath!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Feel free to leave a comment!

Popular Posts