Out of Africa

Out of Africa
4 X 8
Oil on Hardboard


I painted this this morning for the Virtual Paintout challenge.  I do not see myself ever getting into landscape paintings, but you never know.  Famous last words and all that.

While I was painting I listened to this video of  "Africa" originally by Toto ( I think).  Before losing Gabe music was a HUGE part of my life.  Bigger than art.  After losing Gabe music became irritating to me.  I just couldn't deal with the distraction.  Music is re-entering my life now.  Slowly.

  I could listen to this over and over.  It really touches me.

I hope you enjoy the video as much as I do. 

Do you listen to music while you paint?  If so, what kind?

Comments

  1. I used to love music myself. For some reason as I've gotten older it tends to make me cry. I only listen to it rarely these days...Love the landscape; they are amongst my favorite paintings.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Feel free to leave a comment!

Popular Posts