Island Dreaming

Island Dreaming
5 x 7
Oil on Hardboard
I don't think we are going to take a winter vacation this year.  With the warm winter we have had so far, I haven't felt the need to get away.  But regardless I can dream about warm beaches under beautiful sunshine.

This painting is from a reference photo that Dreama Tolle Perry gave us at our workshop last March.  Sorry for the poor photo.  I tried several times but couldn't get rid of the glare.  I will have to work to re-position my  lights.

Here is how it might look framed
Contact me if you are interested in this painting.  You can also see more of my available paintings HERE. Or, to see other paintings available at auction simply search Karla Uphoff in Art on Ebay

Comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Feel free to leave a comment!

Popular Posts