Big Barn Little Painting

"Big Barn Little Painting"
2.5" X 3.5"
Oil on Hardboard
I saw this barn on Pinterest and wrote to the owner of the photo Linda to ask if I could paint the barn.  I was just fascinated with the size and shape.  This is a tiny 2 ½" X 3½" painting.  I may try a larger painting using this barn later.

Here is how it might look framed.



Contact me if you are interested in this painting.  You can also see more of my available paintings HERE. Or, to see other paintings available at auction simply search Karla Uphoff in Art on eBay.  Auctions start at just 1¢.

Comments

  1. It does look fascinating and would also look great as a larger painting!! Wonderful and brushwork!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Feel free to leave a comment!

Popular Posts