Childhood Memories

"Childhood Memories

 8 X 10
Oil on Panel


This is my neighbor's house down the road.  I think I took a picture because this house reminds me of the one I grew up in.  We bought my grandparents farm house after they passed away.  I was just entering 4th grade at the time.  As a tom-boy, I thought I was in heaven.  Climbing trees, riding horses.  A truly blessed life.




Contact me if you are interested in this painting.  You can also see more of my available paintings HERE. Or, to see other paintings available at auction simply search Karla Uphoff in Art on Ebay.  Auctions start at just 1¢.

Comments

  1. WOW Karla ,this is really impressive!! Sounds like you had an idyllic childhood !

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Feel free to leave a comment!

Popular Posts