Mirror Mirror

"Mirror Mirror"
5 X 7
Oil on Hardboard

SOLD!


I bought this sweet little pot just because I loved all of the colors.  The mirror is a garage sale find.  I love the layers of peeling paint.  I found a wonderful store in a near-by town that sells great antiques and unique items. They also feature local artists.  I wrote to them to see if I could get an appointment to show them my paintings.  The "mood" of the store seems like a perfect fit for many of my country-style paintings.  Hoping and praying it will work out.

Here is how it might look framed.


Contact me if you are interested in this painting.  You can also see more of my available paintings HERE. Or, to see other paintings available at auction simply search Karla Uphoff in Art on eBay.  Auctions start at just 1¢. 

Comments

  1. Wow!! Karla ,this is gorgeous!!! I love the colours and composition! It sounds like a wonderful opportunity and I hope they accept you.Your paintings would look fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with the 'business' Karla, this painting is stunning , really love the colors of the pot, striking!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Azra and Jane! The owners have already responded to my initial contact. I'm very excited with the prospect.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Feel free to leave a comment!

Popular Posts