Pumpkin with Brass Pitcher

Pumpkin with Brass Pitcher

11 X 14

Oil on Hardboard



Options





I was cleaning up my studio and found this pumpkin from last fall in almost perfect condition.  (others didn't fair as well!)  Since I love pumpkins I was anxious to set up a still life and make use of my find.  Very pleased with the outcome.  Still lovin' the classical look.

Here is how it might look framed



Contact me if you are interested in this painting.  You can also see more of my available paintings HERE. Or, to see other paintings available at auction simply search Karla Uphoff in Art on Ebay.  Auctions start at just one cent!~

Comments

  1. I like the color harmony in this piece very much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The classic look is something you're doing very well Karla!! Love the colours too!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Feel free to leave a comment!

Popular Posts