Pumpkin with White Pitcher


Pumpkin with White Pitcher
8 X 10
Oil on Hardboard



Options





<

This quilt is my favorite quilt of all the quilts I have made.  It has loads of quilting in it and I also quilted some of my favorite sayings around the border.  I have been wanting to paint it for quite some time.  Today seemed like the perfect day.  It was a challenge to paint a white pitcher on a quilt with a white background but I think I pulled it off.  I had some trouble getting the colors right in the photo but they are close.

Here is how it might look framed


Contact me if you are interested in this painting.  You can also see more of my available paintings HERE. Or, to see other paintings available at auction simply search Karla Uphoff in Art on Ebay.  Auctions start at just one cent!~

Comments

  1. Love the quilt background you did on this. The color & pattern adds so much visual interest - the thumbnail caught my eye immediately.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the background pattern and the composition,you've definitely pulled it off!!
    You make quilts as well,wow!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Feel free to leave a comment!

Popular Posts