Time Heals All Wounds


 

I have devoted a lot of blog entries to my art lately, so I thought I would give a little update on the family.  We had a family get-together last weekend.  It was a wonderful time!  We have struggled for over six years after the death of Gabe to finally come to this point.  Even in a family photo taken 18 months ago you could see the separation of family members.  They were standing apart from each other.

So, there is hope after a major family loss.  Each family member may go separate ways for a period of time, but hopefully in the end they will come back together like our family did.

They say that a big loss will either make everyone closer or more distant.  It was definitely the latter in our family.  But I praise God for the closeness we now have - again.

Comments

Popular Posts