Antique Bottles and Nest

Antique Bottles and Nest
6 X 6
Oil on Hardboard


Back to my dark still-life painting today.  They say that you should paint what you like and there will be a market out there for it.  I was so doubtful of that until I found that antique/artist shop in our near-by town.  I am still waiting to hear from them.  Trying to be patient.  These antique bottles are part of my husbands glass bottle collection.  Painting glass can seem intimidating until you just stop and paint the shapes.  Just like everything else.


Here is how it might look framed.



Contact me if you are interested in this painting.  You can also see more of my available paintings HERE. Or, to see other paintings available at auction simply search Karla Uphoff in Art on eBay.   Auctions start at just 1¢.

Comments

Popular Posts