Linen White Mug

Linen White Mug
6 X 6
Oil on Hardboard


I have been wanting to paint this mug.  I just love the shape of it.  I thought it would look really great filled with blueberries, so off to the store I went.  When I got there blueberries were priced at $4.59 for 1/2 pint. Ouch!  Obviously blueberries are not in season!  I was disappointed but thought hey, the mug with it's linen smooth finish is beautiful just as it is.  So I painted it by itself.


Here is how it might look framed.


Contact me if you are interested in this painting.  You can also see more of my available paintings HERE. Or, to see other paintings available at auction simply search Karla Uphoff in Art on eBay.   Auctions start at just 1¢.

Comments

  1. Simply beautiful Karla!! i love the shape of the mug and harmony of the whole piece!! Bravo!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Feel free to leave a comment!

Popular Posts