Evernote: A Very Helpful Tool






I have discovered an app for my phone that I really like.  It is called Evernote and it's free!

With evernote you can take notes on the go.  I have a habit of making notes on little pieces of post-it paper that ultimately get lost.

Here is a discription of Evernote:

Do you struggle to organize receipts, emails, ideas for that up-coming project, notes for your upcoming talk, business cards, or major corporate events? These are just a few of the ways Evernote helps you organize your life to make it easier and save you time and money!

Also!!

The Evernote Bible  which gives great tips for how to take advantage of everything Evernote can do is free today on Amazon.com.

Check it out!

Comments

  1. i have it as it came highly recommended but am afraid I have not had time to really find out how to use it. Will try again not that I have been reminded. thanks Karla.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Feel free to leave a comment!

Popular Posts