Last of the Harvest

"Last of the Harvest"
22 X 22
Oil on Hardboard

I was inspired this week by Daniel Keys and Qiang Huang.  Daniel for his bright use of color and Qiang for his lovely brushwork.

This one is a biggie.  22 X 22.  I find that I am not so reluctant to paint larger paintings now that I have started buying paint in larger tubes.  Squeezing out big piles from the small tubes was a little nerve wracking.

Close-up Detail

There is still time to sign up for my Wall Calendar Give-Away.  The calendar features some of my favorite paintings from 2012.  A $27.99 value.

Here is how this painting might look framed.

Comments

  1. Está uma maravilha esta natureza morta!Um bom quadro, sem dúvida.
    Abraços.
    M. Emília

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful work Karla,I love the brushwork and very classic look to this painting!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Feel free to leave a comment!

Popular Posts