Blue Vase and Brown Eggs

Blue Vase and Brown Eggs
6 X 6
Oil on Panel
sold!

Brown eggs were on special at the store and I just can't resist them.  I have a thing for chickens and eggs.   And this heavy vase has become a favorite of mine.  Just love it.  I've never been a fine china kinda gal.  :)


Note:  I don't know if anyone else is having this problem, but I was having a terrible time trying to follow new artists that I have discovered.  When I clicked the follow button and it asked me to sign in, it would send me right back to where I started.  So frustrating!!   I finally found out how to fix the problem. Yea!!  The problem for me was my web browser Firefox.  When I switched to Google Chrome I was able to sign up with no problems.  Yea again!  More art; more friends!


Here is how this painting might look framed.

Thanks for stopping by and reading my blog!

Be sure and sign up for my HUGE give-away going on through 12/24//12

Visit my website

Visit my DailyPaintworks gallery: 

Comments

Popular Posts