Dotty Spotty

"Dotty Spotty"5 x 7 Oil on Hardboard

SOLD!
 
I have a collection of cookie jars.  It has gotten somewhat out of hand as I have almost 40 of them.  That is the only I thing I seem to collect.  Not even sure how it all got started.

Anyway,  I am constantly telling myself.   No more cookie jars!!  But inevitably I will see the cutest cookie jar at a garage sale for the most insane price and just have to give in.

Such is the case with this spotty hen.  She was only $7.00 and in incredible shape; No chips or cracks.  So.....she has joined the ranks.

But I like her.  And I like this painting!

Note:  This painting is available at auction at Daily Paintworks.  All proceeds from the sale of this painting will be donated to the Red Cross for Hurricane Sandy relief.


Comments

  1. WOW!! Karla,this is your best so far!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this painting! Dotty Spotty looks like a distant relative of our beloved little TC!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much Azra!

    Kathleen, Thanks, I wondered if the Traveling Chicken similarity was what drew me to her.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Feel free to leave a comment!

Popular Posts