John Pototschnik Landsacape Painter

John Pototscnik  "Hillside Overlook"

I will be the first to admit; I don't get overly excited about looking at landscape paintings.  Usually I just skip right over them when I see them on-line.  But there are a few exceptions, and one of them is John Pototschnik.  I will always, ALWAYS stop and look at one of John's beautiful paintings.  He has a way of capturing the light that is just amazing!

Check out his website    He also has a blog imbedded there.  Besides being a great artist, John is also very generous in sharing insights and techniques. 

Hope you are all having a great week!

Karla

Comments

  1. You're right about capturing the light, it's really well done. Very subtle, but very true to life and effective. Nice composition too!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Feel free to leave a comment!

Popular Posts