Wrapping Up The Year



I hope this post finds everyone well and enjoying the Holiday Season.

I am doing some things to wrap up the 2012 year of Karla Uphoff Fine Art.  I want to take the time to thank all of you who have visited my blog, left me encouraging comments and bought my art!

This poster was made at Picaboo.  It is fun to see some of my favorite paintings from the year all in one spot.  I also made my annual Picaboo book of my art.  That way I can look back at each year and see where I have been and how far I have come.  Carol Marine talks about making her annual book on her blog.  She has switched from using Blurb to Magcloud and seems happy with the switch.  My book was more expensive this year.  I may check into Magcloud for next year.

I also bought calendars to give as gifts.  New business cards from Moo.com.  Bought some marketing items from VistaPrint that I will use in future give-aways on my Blog.    And even got 10 free customized greeting cards from a one day sale at American Greetings.  I will give these to my top 10 buyers for 2012.

Thanks again for reading!

Karla

Comments

  1. What a nice grouping of paintings. Great year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How beautiful your paintings look together!! What a great way to see them displayed like this and also to have a book.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, you have been busy! Your work is beautiful shown together! I'm impressed by all the marketing tools you are doing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes your paintings look lovely together, and when you said wrapping up the year, I thought is was a high end gift wrap! Gorgeous. I'm new in this blog world, spend my evenings peeking about. Julie

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great idea, Karla. It should be inspirational for you to see how hard you worked and how good the results are.
    Shame your turquoise vase was painted yesterday. It would have been perfect for the DP Challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Feel free to leave a comment!

Popular Posts