Egg Basket After Henri-Hoirace-Ronald Delaporte

Egg Basket After Henri-Hoirace-Ronald Delaporte

8 X 10
Oil on Hardboard

This was painted as a challenge over at Paint and Draw Together.  I will also use it for day 12 of the 30 in 30 challenge being hosted by Leslie Saeta.

I have never tried to paint a woven basket before.  Wow!  Now that was a challenge.  Took me several attempts before I was satisfied with it.

OK, I'm tired and going to bed.  

Here is how this painting might look framed.


Comments



  1. Well you certainly nailed the basket, love the whole comp

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, wonderful painting! And I love how it looks framed, that particular frame would really benefit the artwork.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing Karla!! The texture of the basket is perfect and the whole paint is really the best still life you've done so far!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A real "wow" painting, great work on the basket!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great painting! This would look beautiful hanging in anyone's home!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you all for taking the time to comment.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Feel free to leave a comment!

Popular Posts