Sweet Cherries and Bottle

Sweet Cherries with Bottle
5 X 5
Oil on Hardboard

 My husband has a unique bottle collection.  This is one of his bottles.  Until now I have been too unsure of myself and my painting skills to tackle glass.  Now that I know it is painted in the same way as everything else I paint, I will have fun painting more of them.

These cherries were at the store yesterday.  They are the sweetest cherries I have ever eaten.  I will be drying them for future batches of my granola. (See recipe here).

Here is how it might look framed




Comments

  1. Love this composition Karla,the glass is brilliant and the cherries do look sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely still life! And now? I want cherries!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Feel free to leave a comment!

Popular Posts