Bean Pot

Bean Pot
5 X 5
Oil on Hardboard
Another quick 5 X 5 painting.  I don't know how far reaching Steak n Shake is, but the original restaurant was very near to where I live.  They had a cute commercial a few years ago where they would say all of the sides you could get with a meal including "bean pot".  Seeing this pot made me think of that commercial and smile.  I'm having fun with these 5 X 5 quick paintings.  Trying to capture everything in as few strokes as possible.

Here is how it might look framed

Comments

  1. I can just imagine you painting this with a smile on your face.I like the colour and shine on the pot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful job on the highlights and reflections, Karla! And now you have me craving the Boston Baked Beans candy. Sigh...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Feel free to leave a comment!

Popular Posts