Egg With Enamelware

"Egg With Enamelware"
6 X 6
Oil on Hardboard

SOLD!

 I found some new enamelware pieces at the local antique store.  It was really fun to paint the reflections and the shadows for this one.  It is so interesting to see what you see when you are really looking!

On a personal note, I have not had much time to paint this week because we are grandparents to a new little baby boy.  I have been helping out my dear daughter in law with her two and four year old boys.  So I have had to snatch painting time in when they are napping.



Here is how it might look framed
 To bid on this painting or to see my other paintings for sale visit my.gallery at Daily Paintworks

Comments

  1. Congratulations on becoming grandparents again! Your grandson looks so sweet! Love your painting,the reflections and the enamel effects are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What great news . . . Congratulations on your new grandchild, Karla! Beautiful couple, adorable baby, and very nice painting. You've hit the jackpot!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations to your son, daughter-in-law, and you and your husband Karla. We are now officially one week late with our new granddaughter. I hope she comes today! I really need her to make her appearance today! (Schedule wise, of course, since no one ever listens to me, I suspect it will be tomorrow. LOLOL)

    I love enamelware!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Feel free to leave a comment!

Popular Posts