Help for the David and Carol Marine Family

Monarch and Hyacinth
5 X 7
Oil on Hardboard
$49.00

I haven't sold a lot of paintings yet, but I have had the opportunity to donate several to worthy causes.  By this time most of you have heard about the fires in Texas and the loss of a home by the creator of Daily Paintworks, David Marine and his wife Carol.  In order to help out, I am donating the purchase price of the first painting to sell in the next 7 days in my Daily Paintworks Gallery to a fund to help this family in their time of need.  Karla

Comments

  1. This is a gorgeous piece, Karla! Wish I had something to give to help myself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This hyacinth is beautiful Karla! You've really captured the individual shapes of the flowers and the butterfly is radient.
    My heart goes out to Carol and her family.Also to all the other famillies affected by the fires.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Feel free to leave a comment!

Popular Posts