Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Blog Find of the Week



O.K. I usually post things about art in my blog finds of the week, but I thought I would do a non-art one mid-week to share this wonderful recipe from one of the blogs I follow.

Go to House of Smith's here to get the recipe.  I LOVE banana bread and this is absolutely the best recipe I have ever tasted.  And yes, I did taste it even though it is not on my diet.  Then I quickly wrapped the cooled loaves and started giving them away.  Note:  I added 3/4 cup of chopped walnuts to my batch.
Enjoy!

Karla

3 comments:

  1. Well done for having the control to not eat more of it! That takes real willpower.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Azra, It's my first week on the diet so I am pretty motivated. We'll see if it lasts!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Feel free to leave a comment!